Box Pleat Valance – Curved Bottom Edge – Sewing Instructions – $7.99
Sewing A Box Pleat Valance With A Curved Bottom Edge
Discover detailed step-by-step instructions on how to make a box pleat valance with a designer curved bottom edge.
All of our window valance patterns offer you these amazing benefits…
You’ll save time and money by instantly receive your step-by-step instructions. Look for your download link on your order confirmation page… or login to your account at any time!
You can stop struggling with confusing paper patterns! This window pattern requires no paper pattern. Just follow the detailed step by step instructions and you’ll have your window valance up in no time.
Dozens of easy-to-understand diagrams that SHOW you exactly what you need to do next. so there’s no need to second guess the written instructions
Clear photos to give you even more information… when a diagram just isn’t enough to fully explain a step
Small, digestible steps that make it sewing your drapes as easy as 1-2-3. Instead of summarizing steps into one big paragraph. Each step is broken down into small steps that you can follow literally step-by-step.
A comprehensive list of ALL the supplies you will need to sew and hang your window valances… so that you can get all of your supplies at once…. so that you have more time to spend on sewing your valances.
A super easy, fill in the blanks formula that ANYONE can use. You’ll be shopping for your fabric with confidence knowing that you’ll be buying enough for your sewing project.
Customer support when you have a question. I did my best to write these instructions from a beginner’s point of view… but I’m only human and certainly not perfect. So, if you have a question, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be glad to help!
Here’s how it works…
- Within 3 minutes you will complete the ordering process and instantly be brought to your order confirmation page which will give you instant access to your e-book “How To Sew A Box Pleat Valance With Curved Bottom Edge”. Remember, look for the download link on your order confirmation page.
- You eagerly open your e-book. Don’t worry, I show you exactly how to do this and I am always available to help.
- You begin to review all of the exciting information.
- You easily print out your worksheet and supply list. and shop with confidence for your fabric and lining… because you know exactly how much fabric you need. (I’ll even tell you where you can get your supplies at a huge discount)
- Once you’re back at home, you follow the straight forward step-by-step instructions on cutting your fabric.
- Then before you know it you’ve sewn your window valance
You humbly accept all the compliments you’ll receive when your friends and family are in awe over how amazing your windows look… it’s up to you if you want to make them wonder how much you spent on hiring a professional designer to make your window treatments.
to download your window valance pattern right now!